- Ideal for VoIP communications
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Digital Signal Processing Technology (DSP)
- In-line Control unit for call functions: Volume, Mute, Answer, End
- Large leatherette ear cushions
- fully adjustable headband
- “Over The head” wearing style
- USB Connection
Available for both Microsoft Lync (ML) and Unified Communication (UC) Users Please Note: The Jabra Evolve 30 and Jabra Evolve 20 share all the same features. The only difference is:
- The Jabra Evolve 20 has foam ear cushions
- The Jabra Evolve 30 has leatherette ear cushions
Note that the USB headset versions do not require any additional cords to be purchased.
You can check out the main features of the Jabra Evolve 30 by using our useful product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||5393-823-109 | 5393-829-209|
- Be the first to review this product