Coronavirus 2020Contingency Planning
In uncertain times, and in a continually evolving situation, we are implementing a scaled set of measures with the aim of providing a seamless service to our customers. We have invested in, and tested, our business continuity strategies based on a ‘business as usual’ operating model. We will follow all Government and WHO protocols to the letter as they are issued.
CLEANING AND HYGIENE PROTOCOLS
– We have deployed Antibacterial hand sanitizers
– We have increased the frequency of cleaning using appropriate grade disinfectant
– Gloves are in use by our warehouse and pick and pack teams.
– Single use thermometers are on site.
CONTINUITY PLANNING – TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
– All our account management and back office staff will have full access to all our systems if in self isolation or if lockdown scenarios are bought forward by government.
– All business tools for managing enquiries, quotes and order processing can be accessed remotely.
– All telephony services will remain in place through our hosted, cloud-based telephony platform.
– With Teams and HighFive we can ensure productive collaboration via both audio and video.
STRATEGIES FOR CONTAINMENT AND CONTINUITY
– If necessary, we will segregate our business units. Our warehouse and refurbishment team and account management and back office staff have access to separate entrances and will operate independently of one another.
– The Canteen will become out of bounds and separate toilet facilities will be accessed by department.
– We will deny access to the building by any delivery/collection drivers who will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
Best4systems has a business continuity strategy focused on the health and welfare of our staff while continuing to honour the service levels our customers have become accustomed to in order to mitigate disruption.
We are working closely with suppliers and manufacturers to mitigate against potential supply chain risks. Our purchasing dept is working closely with UK and EEA distributors to ensure continuity of supply to minimize any disruption for our customers.