All about cookies.
What are ‘cookies’?
Websites often use smart and useful techniques to enhance the user-friendliness of the website. A well-known example of this is cookies. These are small, temporary text files placed in your computer, tablet or smartphone, making the website more interesting for every visitor.
We too leave cookies in your computer, tablet or smartphone as soon as you visit our website. By means of these cookies we make using our website easier. You do not receive the same information repeatedly and you don't have to constantly enter the same information. Moreover, they enable us to see how we can make our website more client-friendly.
- If you're halfway through an order, our cookies will allow you to browse other areas of the website and then return back to your order.
- If you recently visited a product page, our cookies will remember it and provide a recently visited products selection.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of best4systems.co.uk. For example, to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service
Ease of use
Cookies are used to enhance the ease of use of best4headsets.co.uk for customers. For example, to:
- remember recently visited products
- remember product selection for comparison
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how visitors use our site. For example, to:
- gain insight into how visitors use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you. For example, to:
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness
Please note though, that if you delete your cookies too, we'll no longer know that you've opted out, so the banners from our third-party will reappear when you visit other selected websites.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox). Please note that if you choose not to permit cookies some areas of our website may not function properly or be accessible.
Which cookies does Best4Headsets use?
This cookies lets us know which language version of our website must be shown.
frontend & PHPSESSID
This cookie ensures that we recognise you so that the correct shop cart is loaded.
cookiesEnabled, cookieAlertClosedFlag, cookieAlertState
A cookie that updates us whether we can or cannot leave cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone
This cookie determines whether caching is switched on or not.
Remembers items in your shopping cart
popup_ids & popupData
onsite pop up for specific pages on our site so they don't reappear after you've seen them.
Helps track our email campaigns
__utmz & __utma & _ga & _gid & _gat
These cookies map your visit to the website. We get an overall picture of how our visitors shop in our website. This information allows us to provide the best possible shopping experience.