- Wideband audio range gives richer communications with natural sound and enhanced audio clarity
- Digital signal processing (DSP) for reduced echo on VoIP systems
- Complete family of wideband headsets – This model is the binaural noise-cancelling microphone version in black with foam ear-cushions
- Solutions available for both soft-phones and hard-phones
- Included PerSonoCall™ software enables full integration with a wide range of enterprise-grade soft-phones
- Connect to IP softphones using the DA45™ adapter with in-line controls – call answer and end, volume, and mute
- Connect to wideband IP hardphones using the A10™ Wideband Adapter
- The SupraPlus® Wideband has all of the features of Plantronics’ best-selling SupraPlus headset, including:
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Robust construction for exceptional reliability
- T-bar support and ‘floating’ receivers for all-day comfort
- QuickCall™ feature for short-call convenience
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use our compatibility guides.
You can check out the main features of the Plantronics HW261N by using our useful product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||36834-31|
- Be the first to review this product